The first print anthology book.
BUILT FROM HUMAN PARTS is an anthology magazine that explores various aspects of humanity through the lens of the modern or near modern world – stories firmly grounded in reality even if that particular reality is one that is still up and coming. VOLUME ONE: PURPOSE & CONSEQUENCE features tales of people struggling to find their purpose in the present, people dealing with the consequences of their pasts, and people preparing for an unexpected future. The stories vary wildly from very down to earth and grounded stories to very bizarre science fiction tales.
- AFTERIMAGE - Steve Ormosi/Edwin den Ouden
- The Murdering of Crows (Part 1) - Cameron Callahan/Dylan Canfield
- Regret - K. Patrick Glover/Dextra Hoffman
- The Flick of the Wyvern’s Tale - Steve Toase/William Cunningham
- Mister Nickname - William A. Couper/Seb Fowler
- Jumpcut Memory - Paul Grimsley/Isabelle Grayland
Available to purchase on the animalcracker.art website below.